Sunny background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Adventures of a Bride. (part 2)





Leave it to mom's to know where to look. Today, Mom and I headed to Dallas for a weekend of wedding shopping. We were on the hunt for a dress, the dress. And after we hunted online for weeks, our pre-trip planning was put to the test. Our first stop, LuLu's Bridal.

For those of you who have never been to LuLu's its a inconspicuous little yellow house, with white trim that looks more like a doll house than a boutique.

Today, with mom in tow, I became the doll. Today, I found my gown. And though she was a size 14 and I'm more like a 6/8, as soon as they cinched me up in her, I knew she was it. Her name is Gaudi.
She doesn't look like much now, and there is certainly much work to be done on her. But wait, and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment