Sunny background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adventures of a Bride.



I never thought I'd actually be in this place. I mean sure, I dreamed of it. But after a certain age, I became totally content with being happy...alone.

Looking at the man I love, I shutter at the thought now.

T & I came to San Diego, to see a some very special friends of mine, Jordan and Jeannette.

Its hard to tell from the picture, but she is pregnant! Soon to be expecting, a child known only as baby Spork, since we don't know the sex of the baby.

After getting permission to try on dresses from my Mom, Jeannette and I went to a wonderful place called "Here comes the bride" in San Diego, CA. What a amazing place. If I could work at any boutique as a mannequin it would be there. There, I tried on my first set of wedding dresses, it was there I met her. Her name was Lisamora and I loved her. Even her name rolled of my tongue with a hint of a spanish accent... my fiance would be proud. She was exactly what I wanted simple, timeless, risky, and elegant...as I swished around in her abundant goodness of endless ruffles, I down looked at that delicate little tag dangling from her bodice. $6000. Lisamora and I were no more. Such a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment